Juning 5.1 Smartphone Review
Juning is among the most discussed low end smartphone brands in the US these days currently. Confusion and queries coming for the manufacturer and the smartphones they are making. The first thing many users want to know is how good a company Juning is, and what is so special about their smartphone which makes it worth a try or worth a purchase. After extensive research and studying reviews, user feedback etc, this can be concluded that the company as a new comer in the domain of smartphone manufacturing is doing quite well, and is actually gaining much limelight these days. The reason is quality at a budgeted price.
Juning has been manufacturing its smartphone units with decent quality hardware, nice looks following contemporary style, and with all required features which smartphone users would love to find in their phones. Besides the smart packaging, nice manual driven user support, and the feedback of other satisfied users are some of the main reasons that the company is gaining more and more customers these days. The latest release of Juning is the Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone, which is under review to see what it offers.
At a Glance
The Juning Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone is a nice pick in a decent budget with nice quality hardware and such features which one would not expect in a phone priced this low. Besides the stylish look and accessories provided with the mart packaging are reasons that it will snatch your attention.
The phone comes with some special features like air gestures, and one finger slide unlocking, which are all made to make the user experience brilliant. Containing dual SIM slots, dual cameras, Bluetooth and GPS features, and a 5 inch screen and Android 5.1 Lollipop version, the phone has all the features of high end phones. The look and feel also says the same with sleek and slim black body and a silver colored side casing.
The main features of the Juning Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone are:
- Supports dual SIM with 2G GSM and 3G WCDMA
- Works on Dual SIM card standby mode
- Black body bar style
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5 inch screen
- Quad core 1.3 GHz processor
- 512 MB ROM
- 4 GB RAM
- 960×540 screen resolution
- Connectivity through WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth
- Can support up to 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Back camera is 5 of MP, and front camera is of 0.3 MP
- Touch focus available
- Auto focus available
- Records Video
- Flash light available
- Contains Micro USB slot
- Sound recorder present
- TF card supported up to 32 GB
The accessories supplied with the smartphone are:
- USB charger
- Cable Charger
The best things about the Juning Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone are:
- Lot of features at a decent price range
- Both the cameras work great, and the flash works nice.
- Supports dual SIM cards, 3G and 2G Quad band
- Decent battery life which lasts even after operating social media apps a lot
- Extra screen guard provided with the package
- Doesn’t come loaded with unnecessary junk apps
- The phone charges up pretty fast
- Offers a 5 MP back camera and a 0.3 MP front camera at this budget and the cameras perform nice with and without flash
- Google play loaded
- Comes with social media apps
- 32 GB TF card supported
- 4 GB RAM makes the phone work fast
Things which Juning may improve and improvise on the smartphone are as follows:
- The phone can get slow at times when swapping apps if you have stuffed too much into the internal memory. That’s because the ROM is only 512 MB which Juning has kept low to accommodate the smartphone within the smart price range.
- The headphone could have been better.
- It’s wise to use a phone cover or guard with it as the screen glass may break easily.
- The WiFi receptor in the phone may not work if you are too far from the hotspot.
- The phone settings would be changed every time you swap the SIM cards by changing the cards in their slots.
- The SIM and MMC slots are too close to get someone confused initially
Many of the user reviews of the Juning Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone can be summarized to make up the following:
When you take the phone in your hand you would notice its sleek and slim figure, the bar style model, and the shining black color with silver casing around the edges. These are in sync with the contemporary smartphone styles, and while using one you would feel totally updated with the modern smartphone users.
The processor is quite fast, and when you are not opening too many apps, or not working parallelly on 4 or more social media apps, the speed of the phone would seem decent to you. Considering you are using a budget friendly phone that has all the smartphone features to keep you in sync with the modern era, you must try to keep the exploring of apps etc in a limit such that the phone speed and usage meets your expectations.
There are 2 cameras in the phone, and the back camera of 5 MP captures some decent quality picture and isn’t much grainy too. The front camera is a little lower in resolution, but is good enough for video calling to continue.
The sound quality of the phone is great. Sound during a call is completely clear, and users never reported any blur or distortion in sound. Music is also played equally good in the phone. However many users reported that the video sound after recording is not as good, and can be improved.
There is the GPS feature in the phone, though it’s not loaded with Google Maps. If you want to use it, you may download it and use. The SIM card slot and the memory card slots are one on top of the other, and therefore one needs to be careful while inserting the MMC or the SIM.
When unpacking and using the phone for the first time you need to be sure that that the yellow sticker is taken off the battery. Else the phone won’t get started and charged. You need a GSM/WCDMA SIM card for the phone as a normal CDMA SIM would not work on it. There is a nice instruction manual in it to get started, and this will tell you how to manage the phone, operate it and get started.
Expectation about your smartphone is what matters here in setting your experience and satisfaction level with the phone. At this low price with the decent hardware it has, and the smart features it has, the phone is really a nice pick. It’s good to go if you are looking for an average phone that click some decent pictures and videos, and also gives you a fairly nice music playing, calling, texting, internet browsing and chatting experience. However if you are looking for something beyond that then the Juning Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone may not be suitable for you, and you should invest on the high priced smartphones. But for the average user who is looking for just a regular smartphone that does all the jobs without you having to pet another device, this is the right pick and quite light on your pocket.
Hence, you can always get the satisfaction of smartphone usage with this one. You can enjoy social media activities, chatting, texting, taking pictures, recording sounds and videos, tracking locations through GPS and much more with the Juning Android 5.1 Quad Core Smart Phone.