Microsoft Surface Tablet 7ZR-00001 RT 64GB is a great replacement for a laptop. Half the weight and size, it is easy to carry around and manage on daily basis. Unlike a laptop, it can be carried in hand without feeling any heaviness and one can take it anywhere without thinking twice.
The Microsoft Surface Tablet is ideal for anyone who needs to use a PC constantly and is constantly on the run. It has up to 64GB of memory and 2 GB RAM, its fast and it can hold an immense amount of data. Screen is an issue for a lot of people when it comes to tablets but this one has a 10.6” screen and is quite suitable, combined with the HD display, one cannot complain at all. The picture quality is beyond amazing and this makes it a good investment.
The battery can last up to 8 hours and this tab comes with two 720p HD LifeCams, both at the front and back, which makes it ideal for communication and also taking instant pictures. This tab is like a good package deal and encompasses all the digital requirements of any average individual. It comes with an inbuilt Wi-Fi and Bluetooth facility.
This Microsoft Surface Tablet is not without its drawbacks, without a desk present, the tab falls flat and has to be held for use, it is ideal for anyone who is a touch typist but anyone who wants to use a keyboard might feel flustered. Due to small screen, not a lot of documents can be opened at the same time. But it comes with Microsoft’s complete Office suite 2013, which is quite a money saver and is ideal for people who work on it constantly.
- It is extremely affordable and in an average price, it comes fully loaded.
- It is light and easy to carry around without any hassle.
- It has a clear display and appeals to the eye.
- The storage space is large and the speed is exceptionally good.
- Battery life is 8 hours working which is pretty good.
- It includes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth facility.
- It comes with complete Microsoft Office suite 2013.
- It needs a desk to set-up at to use keyboard.
- Small screen creates problems when one wants to open documents side by side.
- Windows 8 is not compatible with any of windows 7 apps.
- It is known to crash at least once and has to be rebooted.
- It can be hard to work on without a desk, especially for someone who is not a touch typist.